Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since August 1, 2019, please see the codification segue page.
NOTE TO RULEFILING AGENCIES: Use the RTF version for submitting rule changes.
R722. Public Safety, Criminal Investigations and Technical Services, Criminal Identification.
Rule R722-910. Non-Reportable Traffic Offenses.
As in effect on August 1, 2019
Table of Contents
- R722-910-1. Purpose.
- R722-910-2. Authority.
- R722-910-3. Definitions.
- R722-910-4. Dissemination of Criminal History Record Information.
- Date of Enactment or Last Substantive Amendment
- Authorizing, Implemented, or Interpreted Law
The purpose of this rule is to establish procedures regarding the collection and dissemination of non-reportable traffic offenses.
This rule is authorized by Subsection 53-10-104(13).
(1) Terms used in this rule are defined in Section 53-10-102.
(2) In addition:
(a) "traffic offense" has the same meaning as defined in Subsection 77-40-102(12).
(1) The division shall collect and disseminate criminal history record information in accordance with Section 53-10-101 et seq., except when it is information corresponding to a non-reportable traffic offense as defined in Subsection 77-40-102(12).
(2) A law enforcement agency is not required to submit fingerprints as provided in Section 53-10-207 in connection with any offense that meets the definition of a non-reportable traffic offense.
criminal offenses, fingerprints, non-reportable offenses
December 22, 2015
53-10-104(13); 53-10-102; 77-40-102(12)
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R722, please contact the promulgating agency (Public Safety, Criminal Investigations and Technical Services, Criminal Identification). A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.