Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since , please see the codification segue page.
Table of Contents for Title R728
Title R728. Public Safety, Peace Officer Standards and Training.
As in effect on October 1, 2018
Download all rules in the title in a ZIP file.
- R728-205. Council Resolution of Public Safety Retirement Eligibility. (Download the RTF file)
- R728-401. Training Academy Requirements. (Download the RTF file)
- R728-403. Procedures for Certification. (Download the RTF file)
- R728-409. Suspension, Revocation, or Relinquishment of Certification. (Download the RTF file)
- R728-410. Guidelines Regarding Annual Statutory Training. (Download the RTF file)
- R728-411. Guidelines for Administrative Action Against Individuals Functioning As Peace Officers Without Valid Peace Officer Certification. (Download the RTF file)
- R728-502. Procedure for POST Instructor Certification. (Download the RTF file)
- R728-503. Utah Minimum Standards for All Emergency Pursuit Policies to be Adopted by Public Agencies that Operate Authorized Emergency Pursuit Vehicles. (Download the RTF file)
- R728-506. Canine Body Armor Restricted Account. (Download the RTF file)
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R728, please contact the promulgating agency. A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.