Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since , please see the codification segue page.
Table of Contents for Title R805
Title R805. Regents (Board of), University of Utah, Administration.
As in effect on May 1, 2019
Download all rules in the title in a ZIP file.
- R805-1. Operating Regulations for Bicycles, Skateboards, Rollerskates and Scooters (Non-Motorized Riding Devices). (Download the RTF file)
- R805-2. Government Records Access and Management Act Procedures. (Download the RTF file)
- R805-3. Overnight Camping and Campfires on University of Utah Property. (Download the RTF file)
- R805-4. Illegal, Harmful, and Disruptive Behavior on University of Utah Property. (Download the RTF file)
- R805-5. Enforcement of No Smoking Areas at University of Utah Hospitals and Clinics. (Download the RTF file)
- R805-6. University of Utah Shooting Range Access and Use Requirements. (Download the RTF file)
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R805, please contact the promulgating agency. A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.