Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since October 1, 2019, please see the codification segue page.
NOTE TO RULEFILING AGENCIES: Use the RTF version for submitting rule changes.
R810. Regents (Board of), University of Utah, Commuter Services.
Rule R810-8. Vendor Regulations.
As in effect on October 1, 2019
Table of Contents
- R810-8-1. Parking Options for Vendors and Sales Representatives.
- Date of Enactment or Last Substantive Amendment
- Authorizing, Implemented, or Interpreted Law
Vendors and sales representatives may:
A. Purchase a vendor permit from Commuter Services.
B. Purchase a day pass.
C. Park at a meter or pay area and pay the appropriate fee.
1. Vendors are required to obey University parking regulations.
2. Departments being served by vendors may not exempt vendors from parking regulations.
3. Vendor permits are limited to business use only and may not be used to attend classes or for all-day parking.
4. University of Utah employees may not use departmental vendor permits in lieu of a University of Utah parking permit. A University employee's vehicle displaying a departmental vendor permit must also have a parking permit from Commuter Services.
April 5, 2018
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R810, please contact the promulgating agency (Regents (Board of), University of Utah, Commuter Services). A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.