Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since October 1, 2019, please see the codification segue page.
NOTE TO RULEFILING AGENCIES: Use the RTF version for submitting rule changes.
R810. Regents (Board of), University of Utah, Commuter Services.
Rule R810-10. Enforcement System.
As in effect on October 1, 2019
Table of Contents
- R810-10-1. Responsibility.
- R810-10-2. Hours Of Enforcement.
- R810-10-3. University Fee Payments and Penalties.
- Date of Enactment or Last Substantive Amendment
- Notice of Continuation
- Authorizing, Implemented, or Interpreted Law
Parking tickets are the responsibility of the registered owner of the vehicle or the registered permit holder.
Parking regulations are enforced as posted year-round, including periods between semesters. Permit areas and meters are not regulated on University observed holidays.
1. Fees are charged for all tickets in accordance with amounts listed on the ticket. Vehicles with unpaid tickets may be impounded and towed at the owner's expense. The University may also apply other remedies including:
a. Academic holds, including transcript and registration holds for students.
b. Payroll deduction from paychecks for tickets that remain unpaid after 30 days for staff.
c. Others. Unpaid fines may be collected through the judicial process or garnishment of state income tax returns.
May 19, 2015
February 13, 2017
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R810, please contact the promulgating agency (Regents (Board of), University of Utah, Commuter Services). A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.