Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since October 1, 2019, please see the codification segue page.
NOTE TO RULEFILING AGENCIES: Use the RTF version for submitting rule changes.
R810. Regents (Board of), University of Utah, Commuter Services.
Rule R810-11. Appeals System.
As in effect on October 1, 2019
Table of Contents
- R810-11-1. Appealing Parking Tickets.
- Date of Enactment or Last Substantive Amendment
- Notice of Continuation
- Authorizing, Implemented, or Interpreted Law
1. First Level Appeals. Ticket appeals must be made to the Appeals Office in person, by fax, in writing, by email, or on-line.
2. Second Level Appeals. The decision of the Appeals officer may be appealed to the Campus Parking Ticket Appeals Committee after the ticket has been paid.
May 19, 2015
February 13, 2017
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R810, please contact the promulgating agency (Regents (Board of), University of Utah, Commuter Services). A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.