Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Office of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since , please see the codification segue page.
Table of Contents for Title R810
Title R810. Regents (Board of), University of Utah, Commuter Services.
As in effect on December 1, 2017
Download all rules in the title in a ZIP file.
- R810-2. Parking Meters and other Pay Parking Spaces. (Download the RTF file)
- R810-5. Permit Types and Eligibility. (Download the RTF file)
- R810-6. Permit Prices and Refunds. (Download the RTF file)
- R810-9. Contractors and Their Employees. (Download the RTF file)
- R810-10. Enforcement System. (Download the RTF file)
- R810-11. Appeals System. (Download the RTF file)
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R810, please contact the promulgating agency. A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at https://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html.