Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Office of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since , please see the codification segue page.
Table of Contents for Title R856
Title R856. Science Technology and Research Governing Authority (Utah), Administration.
As in effect on May 1, 2018
Download all rules in the title in a ZIP file.
- R856-1. USTAR Technology Acceleration Program Grants. (Download the RTF file)
- R856-2. USTAR University-Industry Partnership Program Grants. (Download the RTF file)
- R856-3. USTAR University Technology Acceleration Grants. (Download the RTF file)
- R856-4. USTAR Science Technology Initiation Grant. (Download the RTF file)
- R856-5. Utah Science, Technology, and Research (USTAR) Energy Research Triangle Professors (ERT-P) Grant. (Download the RTF file)
- R856-6. Utah Science, Technology and Research (USTAR) Energy Research Triangle Scholars (ERT-S) Grant. (Download the RTF file)
- R856-7. USTAR Definition of High-Quality Job. (Download the RTF file)
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R856, please contact the promulgating agency. A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at https://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html.