Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since , please see the codification segue page.
Table of Contents for Title R895
Title R895. Technology Services, Administration.
As in effect on October 1, 2019
Download all rules in the title in a ZIP file.
- R895-1. Access to Records. (Download the RTF file)
- R895-2. Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) Complaint Procedure. (Download the RTF file)
- R895-3. Computer Software Licensing, Copyright, Control, Retention, and Transfer. (Download the RTF file)
- R895-4. Sub-Domain Naming Conventions for Executive Branch Agencies. (Download the RTF file)
- R895-5. Acquisition of Information Technology. (Download the RTF file)
- R895-6. IT Plan Submission Rule for Agencies. (Download the RTF file)
- R895-7. Acceptable Use of Information Technology Resources. (Download the RTF file)
- R895-9. Utah Geographic Information Systems Advisory Council. (Download the RTF file)
- R895-14. Access to Information Technology for Users with Disabilities. (Download the RTF file)
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R895, please contact the promulgating agency. A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.