Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Office of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since , please see the codification segue page.
Table of Contents for Title R907
Title R907. Transportation, Administration.
As in effect on May 1, 2018
Download all rules in the title in a ZIP file.
- R907-1. Administrative Procedures. (Download the RTF file)
- R907-3. Administrative Procedure. (Download the RTF file)
- R907-62. Americans with Disabilities Act. (Download the RTF file)
- R907-63. Structure Repair and Loss Recovery Procedure. (Download the RTF file)
- R907-64. Longitudinal and Wireless Access to Interstate System Rights-of-Way for Installation of Telecommunication Facilities. (Download the RTF file)
- R907-65. Compensation Schedule for Longitudinal Access to Interstate Highway Rights-of-Way for Installation of Telecommunications Facilities. (Download the RTF file)
- R907-66. Incorporation and Use of Federal Acquisition Regulations on Federal-Aid and State-Financed Transportation Projects. (Download the RTF file)
- R907-67. Debarment of Contractors from Work on Department Projects -- Reasons. (Download the RTF file)
- R907-69. Records Access. (Download the RTF file)
- R907-80. Disposition of Surplus Land. (Download the RTF file)
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R907, please contact the promulgating agency. A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at https://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html.