Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Office of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since , please see the codification segue page.
Table of Contents for Title R909
Title R909. Transportation, Motor Carrier.
As in effect on November 1, 2017
Download all rules in the title in a ZIP file.
- R909-1. Safety Regulations for Motor Carriers. (Download the RTF file)
- R909-2. Utah Size and Weight Rule. (Download the RTF file)
- R909-3. Standards for Utah School Buses. (Download the RTF file)
- R909-4. Motor Carrier, Enforcement, Penalties. (Download the RTF file)
- R909-19. Safety Regulations for Tow Truck Operations - Tow Truck Requirements for Equipment, Operation and Certification. (Download the RTF file)
- R909-75. Safety Regulations for Motor Carriers Transporting Hazardous Materials and/or Hazardous Wastes. (Download the RTF file)
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R909, please contact the promulgating agency. A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at https://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html.