Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since , please see the codification segue page.
Table of Contents for Title R916
Title R916. Transportation, Operations, Construction.
As in effect on January 1, 2019
Download all rules in the title in a ZIP file.
- R916-1. Advertising and Awarding Construction Contracts. (Download the RTF file)
- R916-2. Prequalification of Contractors. (Download the RTF file)
- R916-3. Design-Build Contracts. (Download the RTF file)
- R916-4. Construction Manager/General Contractor and Progressive Construction Manager/General Contractor Contracts. (Download the RTF file)
- R916-5. Health Reform -- Health Insurance Coverage in State Contracts -- Implementation. (Download the RTF file)
- R916-6. Drug and Alcohol Testing in State Construction Contracts. (Download the RTF file)
- R916-7. Appeals to UDOT Decisions on, and Requesting Compliance with Nighttime Noise Permits. (Download the RTF file)
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R916, please contact the promulgating agency. A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.