Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since , please see the codification segue page.
Table of Contents for Title R918
Title R918. Transportation, Operations, Maintenance.
As in effect on May 1, 2019
Download all rules in the title in a ZIP file.
- R918-3. Snow Removal. (Download the RTF file)
- R918-4. Using Volunteer Groups and Third-Party Contractors for the Adopt-a-Highway and Sponsor-a-Highway Litter Pickup Programs. (Download the RTF file)
- R918-5. Construction or Improvement of Highway. (Download the RTF file)
- R918-6. Maintenance Responsibility at Intersections, Overcrossings, and Interchanges between Class A Roads and Class B or Class C Roads. (Download the RTF file)
- R918-7. Highway Sponsorship Programs. (Download the RTF file)
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R918, please contact the promulgating agency. A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.