Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since , please see the codification segue page.
Table of Contents for Title R940
Title R940. Transportation Commission, Administration.
As in effect on October 1, 2019
Download all rules in the title in a ZIP file.
- R940-1. Establishment of Toll Rates. (Download the RTF file)
- R940-2. Approval of Tollway Development Agreements. (Download the RTF file)
- R940-3. Procedures for Transportation Infrastructure Loan Fund Assistance. (Download the RTF file)
- R940-4. Airports of Regional Significance. (Download the RTF file)
- R940-5. Approval of Highway Facilities on Sovereign Lands. (Download the RTF file)
- R940-6. Prioritization of New Transportation Capacity Projects. (Download the RTF file)
- R940-7. Marda Dillree Corridor Preservation Fund. (Download the RTF file)
- R940-8. Establishment of Road Usage Charge (RUC) Rates. (Download the RTF file)
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R940, please contact the promulgating agency. A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.