Utah Administrative Code
The Utah Administrative Code is the body of all effective administrative rules as compiled and organized by the Division of Administrative Rules (see Subsection 63G-3-102(5); see also Sections 63G-3-701 and 702).
NOTE: For a list of rules that have been made effective since , please see the codification segue page.
Table of Contents for Title R990
Title R990. Workforce Services, Housing and Community Development.
As in effect on January 1, 2019
Download all rules in the title in a ZIP file.
- R990-8. Permanent Community Impact Fund Board Review and Approval of Applications for Funding Assistance. (Download the RTF file)
- R990-9. Policy Concerning Enforceability and Taxability of Bonds Purchased. (Download the RTF file)
- R990-10. Procedures in Case of Inability to Formulate Contract for Alleviation of Impact. (Download the RTF file)
- R990-11. Community Development Block Grants (CDBG). (Download the RTF file)
- R990-12. State Small Business Credit Initiative Program Fund. (Download the RTF file)
- R990-100. Community Services Block Grant Rules. (Download the RTF file)
- R990-101. Qualified Emergency Food Agencies Fund (QEFAF). (Download the RTF file)
- R990-102. Homeless Shelter Cities Mitigation Restricted Account. (Download the RTF file)
For questions regarding the content or application of rules under Title R990, please contact the promulgating agency. A list of agencies with links to their homepages is available at http://www.utah.gov/government/agencylist.html or from http://www.rules.utah.gov/contact/agencycontacts.htm.