Administrative Rules RSS Feeds
The Office of Administrative Rules makes several RSS feeds available for acquiring information and updates about Utah administrative rules and the rulemaking process. RSS stands for "Really Simple Syndication" or "Rich Site Summary". It uses XML (eXtensible Markup Language) structured documents to deliver content that changes regularly.
RSS feeds providing updates on administrative rules are typically updated twice a month coinciding with the publication of the Utah State Bulletin.
- Notice of administrative rules open for public comment (comment due dates and contacts)
- Notice of administrative rules open for public comment including summary
- Notice of administrative rules open for public comment that affect state government or state employees
- Notice of emergency administrative rules in effect
- Notice of administrative rule hearings published in the Utah State Bulletin
- RulesNews -- the Utah Division of Administrative Rules' newsletter for state rulewriting agencies and the public
- RulesNews - Legislation -- Legislation update from information published on the RulesNews blog