Are you …
- Looking for a court opinion?
- Desperate for a superseded section of the Utah Code?
- Wishing you could see an old court rule?
- Searching for an on-point appellate court brief?
- Wanting a promising law journal article?
- Hoping for help with Utah legislative history?
Contact the Utah State Law Library – your legal information experts!
The Utah State Law Library services are available to all Utahns. State employees also get these exclusive
services for work-related
In-Library amenities include:
- Free Westlaw access.
- Free photocopies.
- Free wireless.
- Comfortable study areas with room to spread out.
Contact the Utah State Law Library by …
- Phone: 801-238-7990
- Email: email@example.com
- Chat: http://www.utcourts.gov/lawlibrary/contact/
- Text: 801-432-0898
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/UtahStateLawLibrary
- Or visit us: 450 S. State Street, Room W-13 / Matheson Courthouse
You can also stay up-to-date with the law library via our blog: http://www.utcourts.gov/lawlibrary/blog/
The Utah State Law Library looks forward to helping you with your legal research needs.
(Posted at the request of Jessica Van Buren, Utah State Law Library Director)