[This post is from our friends at the Utah State Law Library
, where Jessica Van Buren is the State Law Librarian. Thanks, Jessica!]
Are you …
- Looking for a superseded section of the Utah Code, administrative code, or state court rule?
- Needing help with Utah legislative history research?
- Wanting to read a Utah appellate court brief?
- Wishing you could get help with your legal research project?
Contact the Utah State Law Library
– your legal information experts!
The Utah State Law Library services are available to all Utahns. State employees also get these exclusive services for work-related projects:
Contact the Utah State Law Library by …
- Call: 801-238-7990
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or visit: 450 S. State Street, Room W-13 / Matheson Courthouse
The Utah State Law Library looks forward to helping you with your legal research needs.