Under normal circumstances, by the 10th of each month, the Utah Administrative Code is updated with the rule filings that have been made effective through the first of the month. The Division is currently running several months behind on processing and posting updates. Since the last update, a number of administrative rule filings have been made effective. This page is intended to bridge the gap between the code posted online and the rules currently in effect.
This page is typically updated with each Utah State Bulletin issue or Utah Administrative Code update. Therefore, it is possible that a Notice of Effective Date has been filed since this page was last updated. Please contact the Division of Administrative Rules if you have questions.
PLEASE NOTE: This list is provided as a convenience. An agency may withdraw a Notice of Effective Date prior to its publication in the Bulletin. Therefore, while it does not happen often, it is possible that a rule may appear on this list as effective for which the agency has withdrawn the Notice of Effective Date. Also note that this page does not reflect emergency rules that may temporarily be in effect.
See Rulemaking Definitions for more information about the types of filings listed below.
Pending Updates to the Utah Administrative Code
As of August 15, 2019, 09:07 AM, the following rule filings have been made effective since the Utah Administrative Code was last updated with changes effective through August 1, 2019
Administrative Services, Debt Collection
- No. 43801 (AMD): Rule R21-1. Transfer of Collection Responsibility of State Agencies. Effective: 08/07/2019
- No. 43802 (AMD): Rule R21-2. Office of State Debt Collection Administrative Procedures. Effective: 08/07/2019
- No. 43803 (AMD): Rule R21-3. Debt Collection Through Administrative Offset. Effective: 08/07/2019
Agriculture and Food, Regulatory Services
- No. 43777 (AMD): Rule R70-310. Grade A Pasteurized Milk. Effective: 08/13/2019
Commerce, Occupational and Professional Licensing
- No. 43779 (AMD): Rule R156-50. Private Probation Provider Licensing Act Rule. Effective: 08/08/2019
- No. 43957 (5YR): Rule R277-471. School Construction Oversight, Inspections, Training and Reporting. Effective: 08/06/2019
- No. 43958 (5YR): Rule R277-504. Early Childhood, Elementary, Secondary, Special Education (K-12), and Preschool Special Education (Birth-Age 5) Licensure. Effective: 08/06/2019
- No. 43959 (5YR): Rule R277-607. Truancy Prevention. Effective: 08/06/2019
- No. 43960 (5YR): Rule R277-706. Public Education Regional Service Centers. Effective: 08/06/2019
Environmental Quality, Waste Management and Radiation Control, Radiation
- No. 43810 (AMD): Section R313-19-34. Terms and Conditions of Licenses. Effective: 08/09/2019
- No. 43809 (AMD): Section R313-22-75. Special Requirements for a Specific License to Manufacture, Assemble, Repair, or Distribute Commodities, Products, or Devices Which Contain Radioactive Material. Effective: 08/09/2019
- No. 43812 (AMD): Rule R313-32. Medical Use of Radioactive Material. Effective: 08/09/2019
Governor, Economic Development
- No. 43814 (AMD): Rule R357-15. Enterprise Zone Tax Credit. Effective: 08/12/2019
- No. 43946 (NSC): Section R357-15-2. Definitions. Effective: 08/13/2019
Human Services, Child and Family Services
- No. 43981 (5YR): Rule R512-310. Reasonable and Prudent Parent Standard. Effective: 08/12/2019
Money Management Council, Administration
- No. 43815 (NEW): Rule R628-22. Conditions and Procedures for the use of Negotiable Brokered Certificates of Deposit. Effective: 08/07/2019
Natural Resources, Wildlife Resources
- No. 43951 (5YR): Rule R657-54. Taking Wild Turkey. Effective: 08/05/2019
- No. 43952 (5YR): Rule R657-68. Trial Hunting Authorization. Effective: 08/05/2019
Public Service Commission, Administration
- No. 43966 (5YR): Rule R746-401. Reporting of Construction, Purchase, Acquisition, Sale, Transfer or Disposition of Assets. Effective: 08/07/2019
- No. 43811 (NEW): Rule R746-460. Rules Governing Customer Information and Marketing for Large-Scale Electric and Gas Utilities. Effective: 08/07/2019
- No. 43965 (5YR): Rule R746-700. Complete Filings for General Rate Case and Major Plant Addition Applications. Effective: 08/07/2019
School and Institutional Trust Lands, Administration
- No. 43792 (AMD): Rule R850-70. Sales of Forest Products From Trust Lands Administration Lands. Effective: 08/07/2019
Number of effective filings awaiting codification as of 08/15/2019, 09:07 AM: 22
For questions regarding the content or application of a specific rule, please contact the agency responsible for the rule. A directory of agencies is available online. For questions about the rulemaking process, please contact the Division of Administrative Rules.