Administrative Rules - Other Law, Generally
Utah's Administrative Rules reference other state and federal legal documents. This page provides links to most of those legal documents.
- Utah Constitution: http://le.utah.gov/xcode/constitution.html
- Utah Code (state statutes): http://le.utah.gov/xcode/code.html
- Utah Legislative Rules (governing the operations of the Legislature and its staff): http://le.utah.gov/URC/drules.jsp
- Utah Appellate Court Opinions: https://utcourts.gov/opinions/
- Utah Court Rules: https://www.utcourts.gov/resources/rules/
- Utah Governors' Executive Documents: https://rules-wp.at.utah.gov/executive-documents/
- United States Constitution: http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CDOC-110hdoc50/
- United States Code (USC): http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/browse/collectionUScode.action?collectionCode=USCODE
- Code of Federal Regulations (CFR): http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/browse/collectionCfr.action?collectionCode=CFR
- Federal Register (FR): http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/browse/collection.action?collectionCode=FR
- United States Supreme Court Opinions: https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/opinions.aspx
- United States Court of Appeal Opinions for the 10th Circuit Court: http://www.ca10.uscourts.gov/opinion/search
Contact the State Law Library for help with legal research.